For Stager, we are looking for a business developer to join their team in Rotterdam. In this role, you will make all event organizers happy with their tool, represent Stager at global conferences and industry events, and contribute to the worldwide expansion of the company.
Stager runs the most comprehensive event management and ticketing platform on the planet. They work together with great music venues, clubs, theaters, festivals and other event organizers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium to make their events a success. These organizers plan their productions and staff in Stager, do the marketing and sell tickets through their platform.
Are you looking for a commercial job in the event industry at a young, open and fast-growing organization? Then this feature is definitely for you!
About the role:
- You do market research to discover new opportunities and of course you conduct negotiations and close deals
- You discuss with your colleagues what the smartest strategy is to get into an organization and you implement this strategy down to the last detail
- You actively maintain contact with event organizers via telephone, social media and network events
- You represent Stager at conferences and industry events such as Eurosonic Noorderslag, Amsterdam Dance Event and Reeperbahn Festival
- You think and contribute to the international expansion of Stager and don’t mind making some trips across the border
- You feed back the feedback you receive from customers and during product demos to the product owner and help you think about which cool features should be built now
- You have proven experience as a business developer
- You have the ambition to grow into manager of the team
- You have a network in the events sector (festivals, venues, clubs and theatres) and an affinity with our product
- You are intrinsically motivated and get excited about measurable results
- You work strategically and structured
- You have a smooth pen and the black belt in interpersonal communication
- With our international ambitions, speaking more than one word across the border is a big plus (Flemish also counts as a separate language as far as we are concerned) and English is a must
- You enjoy a varied working week with being ‘on the road’, forging plans, calling, emailing and closing deals
- You are good at both making and giving presentations and demos
What Stager offers:
- A competitive salary
- A creative working environment with an open (minded) culture in which you can think along and talk about all aspects of the business
- Super cozy office full of nice colleagues, delicious lunches and a well-stocked fridge
- Varied work and a lot of freedom to implement your ideas
- The necessary hardware of the business and a telephone subscription
- An opportunity to grow with a company in a scale up phase
- Awesome company outings: customer visits, internal happenings and annual team trip
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.