For our client, Ace Agency, we’re looking for a (Junior) Agent. Ace Agency has positioned itself amongst the high rollers of the international dance music industry with artists like Martin Garrix, Don Diablo, Yellow Claw, and many more, and is offering the opportunity to an enthusiastic (junior) agent to be part of this. You will become a member of their close team in a very reachable office in the Jordaan area in Amsterdam. Do you already have experience as an agent and wish to take the next step in your international career? Continue reading!
About the role:
- You will take care of the full agenda of your artists on both national and international levels
- You will set short term and long term strategies for expanding the global profile of your artists
- You will bring in new business for your artists by pitching potential new clients and clubs on national and international levels (sales)
- You will negotiate the (financial) terms for the bookings of your artists
- You will work on closing residency deals
- You will work on booking support acts
- You will coordinate all travel requirements and logistics for all club shows and tours
- You will coordinate all contracts and payments
- You will coordinate all PR and marketing related requests for your artists
- You will make financial reports every month
- You will coordinate all on- and offline media, interview requests, barter deals, sponsorship deals, etc.
- You will represent your artists and the agency in the field.
- You have at least two years of experience in sales. Experience in the music industry is a plus
- Sales is in your nature, and you are a skilled salesperson
- You are commercial and customer-oriented
- Communicating and negotiating is your strong side
- Experience with artist booking software would be preferable, but is not a necessity
- You have HBO working and thinking level
- You have an extensive knowledge of all Windows Office applications
- You have flawless English language skills (Both verbal and written communication)
- Dutch language capabilities would be preferable, but is not a necessity
- You are punctual and precise
- You have a flexible work ethic and no nine to five mentality
- You are a logical thinker and have clear communication skills
- You can handle stress well
- You are good at multi-tasking and can handle multiple projects at the same time
- You are capable of prioritizing
- You are willing to travel
- You are eager to learn new things.
What Ace Agency Offers: Their terms depend on your education and work experience. The vibe in the office is informal, open and ambitious. You will get to know your colleagues better with all the different organized events, dinners and drinks.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn .