For Spinnin’ Records in Hilversum we’re looking for a creative, dedicated Manager Digital Advertising to execute and oversee their advertising efforts across all relevant platforms. In this role, you will drive innovation and implement industry-leading advertising campaigns and strategies to keep Spinnin’s artist and label projects moving forward. When creating those, you use data & market trends, and you collaborate closely with Product Management, Social Media Management, Creator Marketing and CRM Management.
Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. They specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, they have their own Youtube channel with Spinnin’ tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. It is a fast-growing, international company and offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of the journey and join the team in the Netherlands.
What the Manager Digital Advertising does:
- You oversee Spinnin’s digital ad operations for all artist and label campaigns
- You manage online advertising budgets and implement strategic and ambitious plans for each release, generate out of the box ideas that effectively target the core audience
- You develop strong relationships with artists, managements and partners and are the go-to person for best practices and digital marketing strategies
- You drive social media growth and engagement for Spinnin’s artists on Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, and other relevant platforms
- You push data-driven innovation and are up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing
- You track and optimize ongoing campaigns and monitor all relevant KPIs
- You share results of campaigns with artists, managements, and internal stakeholders
- You actively participate in team meetings, project discussions and planning processes
- You have a couple or years experience in digital advertising
- You are deeply passionate about dance and electronic music
- You are a multi-faceted creative, team player and great communicator with proven track record in online marketing
- You are well-acquainted with Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, TikTok AdsManager & Co
- You have a high understanding of digital trends and online / social media platforms
- You are excellent in translating ambitious plans into action points and keep your cool when working with budgets and timelines
- You adapt well within a fast-moving industry
What Spinnin’ Records offers:
- A good compensation including plenty of secondary benefits
- Space for diversity and innovation
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities, festivals, and legendary parties
- 24 vacation days + extra, seasonal days off
Great! Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies in music, media and entertainment pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook and/or LinkedIn. Subscribe for our newsletter here.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
Stuur motivatie en CV naar