For Spinnin’ Records, we are looking for a Junior Streaming Manager to join their team in Hilversum. In this role, you will be trained to become responsible for account management with key Digital Service Providers (DSPs) such as Beatport, Soundcloud, YouTube, and more, and assisting the VP of Marketing and Head of Digital to increase the company’s overall digital revenues and identify new and innovative opportunities.
Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. They specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, they have their own Youtube channel with Spinnin’ tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. They are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of their journey and join their team in the Netherlands.
Are you determined to make it within the music industry? Are you sociable, strong in communications and do you enjoy managing multiple projects? Continue reading!
Please note: this role is hybrid (2 days at the office, 3 home working) and open to people with an EU passport or eligibility to work in the EU. No visa sponsorships are offered for this role.
About the role:
- You will work closely together with selected DSPs and directly liaise with partners to collaborate and pitch all new and priority releases, and catalogue, across the Spinnin’ Records repertoire
- You will build and manage relationships with DSPs
- You will negotiate and secure marketing campaigns and support for artists releases including store and playlist positioning, media support, direct to consumer messaging, out-of-home marketing
- You will work closely with the A&R, Marketing, Business Partnerships, Creative, and Product teams to create, integrate, and execute digital sales driven campaigns
- You will work with the Marketing and Product teams to develop unique and innovative “always-on” content strategies specific to each platform for every artist and/or project to grow digital consumption and audience reach
- You will analyse and optimise the performance of Spinnin’ Records catalogue by developing long-term strategies and servicing campaigns
- You will optimise artist channels and content across the platforms
- You will prepare regular performance analysis of projects with market and competitive data
- You will regularly share best practices about the platforms with the Marketing and Product teams
- You will work on ad-hoc projects based on business evolution and necessities
- You will keep abreast of emerging Digital platforms, technology innovations and consumer trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; starter level or up to 1 year working experience
- English fluent (written, spoken)
- Proven affinity with media, music-related or online industry
- Some knowledge of the music business, social media and streaming platforms is a big plus
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- You’re good at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
- You possess a collaborative and proactive attitude, a strong work ethic and you show attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What Spinnin’ offers:
- A compelling and challenging entry-level position within a future-proof division of the music industry
- A competitive primary salary and attractive secondary benefits, including a pension, a hybrid work model and working from abroad for 20 days per year (‘Go Visit’)
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off (the company closes between Christmas and NYE)
Spinnin’s headquarters are currently based in Hilversum and will move to Amsterdam in the second half of 2023.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.