For Sizzer, we’re looking for a Sr. Music Supervisor. Sizzer’s core objective is to solidify itself as a global leader in creative music agency services. To continue advancing in this direction, we are actively seeking an experienced Senior Music Supervisor and Business Developer who aspires to further elevate their industry standing.
At Sizzer, they firmly believe that exceptional advertising has the potential to engage, inspire, and profoundly touch people. Harnessing the power of music, Sizzer empowers their creative partners to accomplish precisely that. Their ultimate goal is to encourage a transformation in people’s perception of advertising and have them “unhate advertising.”
Backed by a strong creative team of producers and coordinators, you’ll supervise the music productions they work on and provide their clients with creative and musical guidance. With your great taste and eye for musical quality, you’ll help Sizzer further establish its position as the most creative and influential music agency.
Furthermore, within Sizzer, Music Culture holds an integral position.
Do you possess the capability to make a transformative impact on the music landscape of tomorrow? Can you effectively bridge the gap between Music culture and the world of advertising?
Then please read on.
About the job:
- You’ll provide the clients in your portfolio with creative and musical guidance for their campaigns and make sure that everything that leaves the Sizzer building is of the highest quality
- You’ll keep an overview of all the projects in your portfolio. You’ll guide the client through the process and manage expectations along the way
- Together with the Music Producers you’ll make sure that the client briefs are understood and executed well
- You’ll pitch productions to the clients in your portfolio and make sure to spot opportunities to bend things into Sizzer’s favour
- You’ll troubleshoot, make sure deadlines are met and know how to turn the client’s ‘demo-love’ for the reference track in excitement for Sizzer’s production(s)
- You’ll pro-actively manage the key-accounts in your client portfolio, consisting of top creative agencies, media production companies and brands
- You’ll pro-actively scout for new opportunities and pitch their work to top agencies, directors and brands
- You’ll travel regularly to maintain and extend the client network. You’ll make sure you’re always aware of the most relevant networking drinks, parties and events
- You have several years’ experience with business development, account management or sales in a similar industry. Preferably at a music agency, post-production facility, or another relevant supplier to the worlds of advertising. Note: this is a must for this role
- You have a track record with (film)directors, agency/brand creatives, editors and other people with a creative profile
- You understand how business is done in the creative industry and you know how to add value to the creative process
- You identify with the approach of a ‘consultative seller’
- You have a track record with jobs on an award-winning level, where you prove to be the leading voice of the project
- You’re a strong communicator and speak fluent English. Dutch is not required for this role but is considered a plus
- You understand music culture and your interest lies in what will be next in the upcoming years and what is the best of the past
- You are social, a team player, and you are able to bring energy to an environment. You adapt to the role of a ‘coach’ where needed and set the bar high on every project
- You can handle (a healthy dose of) stress and can work even better under pressure
- Finally, you’re willing to travel frequently and love being on the road
So, are you ready to become the best in your field and an industry leader in the advertising industry? With the power of the Sizzer team, they pursue to make this happen.
What does Sizzer offer?
- You’ll get the opportunity to develop yourself into an award-winning, internationally operating music supervisor / business developer
- You’ll be offered lots of responsibility and room for personal growth and development
- A team that has one shared goal. Work hard, play hard. With that they aspire to become the best team out there
- A vibrant and warm office culture with a young, open-minded, and creative team that always goes the extra mile
- A full-time contract with a competitive base salary and a compelling performance-based bonus structure
Sizzer is residing in an amazing office in Amsterdam’s city centre. Soon they will be moving to the vibrant Amsterdam Noord.
Please apply through this link. For questions, please reach out to Pieter Wolter via email@example.com.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.