For our client MassiveMusic, a leading international music agency with offices all over the world, we’re looking for a Senior Music Creative to join their team in Berlin. In this role, you will be responsible for running music productions and licensing projects from start to finish. Whether it’s producing sound for an advertising campaign, a world-class sonic brand, broadcasting branding package or a musical activation, you know how to turn ideas into musical realities. Have you already established a strong network of industry contacts, and do you have a strong eye for discovering talent? Continue reading!
About the role:
Your very own office chair stands in the Production department, where you’ll be working alongside the Head of Production. You will work both independently and as part of a team, with your colleagues varying from Producers and Account Managers to Creative Strategists in Berlin and other offices worldwide.
Depending on the project, you either receive briefs or design them yourself. You are in charge of sourcing the right talent (composers, sound designers, musicians and vocalists) and briefing them to produce original music and sound design. Conversely, projects that require commercial music or talent will have you collaborating with rights holders or artist management to source and license existing commercial music or commercial talent.
- Considerable experience in bespoke music production for advertising or branding
- Considerable experience in music supervision, sourcing and licensing music from labels and publishers
- You have a network of relationships with advertising agencies, production companies and directors
- You have knowledge of the sonic branding process and its applications
- You have a thorough understanding of the advertising industry
- You are comfortable navigating and working with a DAW to edit and prepare audio for client deliveries
- You have the proven ability to maintain and develop client relationships
- You are a music lover, expert and tastemaker
- You keep up to date with current trends in music, you know what’s fresh and exciting in the musical landscape
- You’re outgoing and have good communication skills
- You don’t mind being challenged by your teams and clients
- You’re a dab hand at translating client ideas into musical terms
- Fluent English skills – German is a plus
You have enthusiasm for music and enjoy collaboration with like-minded and self-motivated people. Your colleagues enjoy working with you because you bring fresh ideas to the table and always have a proactive solution to any challenge.
You have a solid set of personal industry contacts (creative agency producers, directors, etc.) and will nurture and build that network with MassiveMusic to attract opportunities. You get a buzz out of the industry and — when the world allows — you’d love to attend MassiveMusic’s and other industry-related events.
Lastly, you also have an established network of talent that you could call on for projects at MassiveMusic, as well as actively discover and nurture new talent.
What Massive Music offers:
Inspiration, knowledge, career development, on top of their financial package. You’ll also be working with an international bunch of remarkable musically-infused individuals.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.