For our client Ace Agency we’re looking for an International Touring Coordinator. Ace Agency has positioned itself amongst the high rollers of the international dance music industry with artists such as Martin Garrix, Don Diablo, Yellow Claw and many more. Ace Agency is offering the opportunity to an enthusiastic (junior) agent to be part of this. You will become a member of their close team in a very reachable office in the Jordaan area in Amsterdam. Do you already have experience as an agent, and wish to take the next step in your international career? Continue reading!
About the role:
- You will be responsible for all travel, logistics and hospitality for artists, support DJ’s, crew and agents within your portfolio
- You will coordinate and organize visa’s
- You will be responsible for entering and updating all relevant data from travel to performance in their booking system
- You will be in charge of sending and preparing all show detailed itineraries on time
- You will have an advisory role to the agents in complex travel schedules
- You will be responsible to keep all legal documents like passports, visa’s and insurance-, travel documentation up to date
- You will assist and oversee show production budgets
- You will be responsible for the execution of the show production planning to ensure all is delivered on schedule, meet the expectations and budgets
- You will be responsible for the preparations of the show production
- You will be assisting in organizing merchandise planning and execution
- You will assist the agents, the artists and tour managers where needed
- You will work across multiple time zones to accommodate your global clients
- You will be available in case of emergency at all times
- Booking flights, hotels and transfers is second nature to you
- You have HBO working and thinking level
- You have extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- You are a logical thinker and have clear communication skills
- You have extensive knowledge of reward points systems with airlines
- You have a flexible work ethic and not a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are organized
- You’re punctual and precise
- Your English is fluent in both verbal and written communication, speaking Dutch is a big plus
- You can handle stress well
What Ace Agency offers:
At Ace Agency, you get the chance to play a key role within a well-known international agency in the dance industry. Your influence allows the team to get the best out of themselves. You will be part of a close team, in a cozy and easily accessible office in a historic building in the Amsterdam Jordaan. The working atmosphere is informal, open and ambitious. Depending on your education and work experience, a competitive salary is offered.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.