For Spinnin’ Records, we are looking for a bright and driven HR Generalist to join their team in Hilversum. As an HR Generalist, you will be a progressive, hands-on, and service minded frontline HR representative to their people & team leads. Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. They specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, they have their own Youtube channel with Spinnin’ tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. They are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of their journey and join their team in the Netherlands. Are you a seasoned HR Generalist, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve their employee experience? Continue reading!
About the role:
- Execute employee administration & contract
- You are the primary contact for all Recruitment activities: creating job adverts, setting up recruitment selection activities and hiring new candidates. You ensure a smooth pre-and onboarding
- You are the first point of contact for employees and managers in HR related questions.s, managed accurately and timely
- Recruiting the best talent in the music industry
- Provide support on HR related topics, ensuring an engaging workplace environment
- You are maintaining and updating personnel administration and manage the payroll together with a 3rd party
- You act as a case manager for sickness
- Any other HR related tasks
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role & international work environment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in human resources
- Knowledge with MS Office
- Experienced with Workday
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong deliverables
- An effective communicator
- Able to operate with autonomy, integrity and discretion
- Able to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Able to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Able to work with data / reporting
What Spinnin’ Offers:
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join their global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.