As the Streaming Manager you will be responsible for leading global account management for Spotify (ex-US), and assisting the Head of Digital in increasing the company’s digital revenue on Spotify. You’ll identify new and innovative opportunities, assume a leadership role within the streaming team, consult across all release strategies and forward planning by offering guidance based on experience of team members.
About the job
- You collaborate closely with the Head of Digital and Head of Marketing on devising strategies for all releases and maximizing opportunities with Spotify.
- You assume a leadership role within the streaming team, offering consultation and guidance on plausible opportunities, actionables and campaign ideation.
- You will be the main point of contact for Spotify (ex-US) and directly liaise with multiple Spotify label teams to collaborate and pitch all priority releases and service catalogue, across Spinnin’ Records’ repertoire.
- You represent Spinnin’ Records on international planning and sales calls.
- You represent Spinnin’ Records at Spotify events and locations.
- You build and manage international relationships with various Spotify markets.
- You negotiate and secure marketing campaigns and support artists’ releases including platform and playlist positioning, media support, social support, consumer messaging and out-of-home marketing.
- You work closely with the A&R, Marketing, Data and Product teams to create, integrate, and execute digital revenue-driven campaigns.
- You work with the Marketing and Product teams to develop unique and innovative “always-on” content strategies specific for Spotify for every artist and/or project to grow digital consumption and audience engagement.
- You analyze and optimize the performance of Spinnin’ Records catalogue within Spotify.
- You optimize artist channels and content across the platform.
- You prepare regular service updates and performance analyses of Spinnin’ Records repertoire on global, regional and market level.
- You regularly share Spotify best practices and developments with the Marketing and Product teams.
- You work on ad-hoc projects based on business evolution and necessities.
- You keep abreast of emerging digital platforms, technology innovations and consumer trends.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years working experience with managing similar accounts.
- Your English is fluent (written and spoken).
- You’re experienced in media, music-related or online industry.
- You possess knowledge of the music industry, social media and streaming platforms.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- You have an aptitude for multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- You’re collaborative and proactive, with a strong work ethic and special attention to detail.
- You have an equal blend of creative and data literacy.
- You have song analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
- You’re familiar with the latest trends and products in the music industry.
What Spinnin’ Records offers:
- A good compensation including plenty of secondary benefits;
- Space for diversity and innovation;
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities;
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad;
- Great team activities, festivals, and legendary parties;
- 24 vacation days + extra, seasonal days off.
Research shows that while some candidates feel confident enough to apply when they meet +/- 60% of the requirements, other candidates only apply when they almost tick every box. So if this role feels like the right match, but you’re not sure about the criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.