For our client Tracks & Fields, a leading music supervision company with offices in Europe and Asia, we’re looking for a Music Supervisor & Client Lead. Our client’s services range from music strategies, song research, rights clearances to music production and sonic branding and we are particularly good at working with new and emerging talent.
About the role:
We are looking for a Music Supervisor to spearhead the licensing and production business in the UK. You will be the face of our client’s London based operations and you are out to win clients’ hearts and music awards. The tasks range from marketing and business development, creative supervision and production.
- You are a music lover, expert and tastemaker
- 3+ years experience in the music industry, especially in music licensing/music production projects
- You have a network of solid relationships with advertising agencies, production companies and directors in the UK
- You have an interesting and sympathetic character; clients and colleagues like you straight away
- You possess a high degree of self-motivation, time management, and independence
- You have an eye for detail and good organizational talent
- You have an ambitious mind that likes to reach and exceed goals
Our client’s offering:
- Twelve amazing colleagues from across the globe handling music research, approvals, production, business affairs and finance so you can focus on getting and winning pitches
- Our own state of the art technologies handling music pitches, discovery and project management
- You will get budget responsibility
- A bonus scheme
How to apply:
Please send your resume and (short) motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook en/of LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
Stuur motivatie en CV naar