For Spinnin’ Records in Hilversum we’re looking for a Social Media Manager to grow Spinnin’s channels even further with content that affects their community. You have a passion for social content, music, the dance world and understand what Spinnin’s fans and artists want to hear. You are creatively responsible for the tone of voice of the channels, so experience with English copy is a strong requirement.
Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. They specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, they have their own Youtube channel with Spinnin’ tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. It is a fast-growing, international company and offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of the journey and join the team in the Netherlands.
About the role
- Responsible for content creation, copywriting and content management for the most important social channels of Spinnin ’Records (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok but also new channels)
- With the daily implementation of the social media strategy you are responsible for achieving the KPIs, growth in engagement, organic reach and followers
- Able to connect the target group to the brand on different channels through community management
- Responsible for the management and content creation for our social channels together with the social team: you know who the different target groups of Spinnin’ are through data analysis and you are able to provide them with the right tone of voice, to be accessed on different channels
- Responsible for the planning, reporting and managing the stated KPI’s
- You have a relevant degree, at least hbo (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree
- You have senior experience in a similar role
- You are able to write error-free English texts for both social and other expressions
- You are a strategic thinker with creative marketing ideas
- You are aware of all new developments in the social media field
- You are able to analyze data
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview
- You have a sense of humor and you feel comfortable with the EDM scene
What Spinnin’ offers
- A good compensation including plenty of secondary benefits
- Space for diversity and innovation
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities, festivals, and legendary parties
- 24 vacation days + extra, seasonal days off
Great! Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies in music, media and entertainment pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook and/or LinkedIn. Subscribe for our newsletter here.