For Spinnin’ Records, we are looking for a product manager to join their marketing team in Hilversum. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing release & brand strategies for national and international projects. You can translate their artists’ vision of their music – storytelling – into a strategic and innovative plan. When creating those, you use data & market trends and work closely with in-house teams and the artists/managers. You oversee keeping track of budgets, planning, monitoring achieved results, and adapting action points to keep the project moving forward.
Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Lum!x, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Timmy Trumpet, and many more on its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world, with more than 12 million followers on social media. in addition, the label has its own youtube channel with spinnin’ tv, counting beyond 30 million subscribers and over 17 billion views. They are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be a part of it and join their team.
About the role:
You are the go-to-person:
- Market and manage assigned national and international artist projects
- Initiate well-thought-out marketing and release plans for their artists with a focus on dance music
- Create and execute big and unique marketing ideas, hand in hand with all departments within Spinnin’ (such as social media, PR, A&R, Streaming, and Brand Partnerships) and ensure a flow of content for each artist and track.
- Maintain an overview of deadlines, data insights, KPIs, project budgets, and campaign goals
- Create weekly marketing and release reports for internal and external stakeholders and ensure results and information are shared; Communication is key
- Work closely with artists and their representatives and keep them updated on all relevant information surrounding each release
- Oversee the creation and distribution of creative assets and marketing tools
- Establish and continuously grow ytheir network within the music industry
- You’re passionate about dance and electronic music and preferably have experience within the music industry
- You have a bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent (HBO level The Netherlands)
- You’re a multi-faceted creative thinker, great communicator, and team player
- You have a high understanding of digital trends, online/social media platforms, and the DSP landscape
- You are excellent at translating strategy and initial goals into specific action points and keep ytheir cool when working with budgets and timelines
- You adapt well within a fast-moving industry
What Spinnin’ Offers:
- A competitive primary salary and attractive secondary benefits, including a pension, a hybrid work model and working from abroad for 20 days per year (‘Go Visit’)
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off (the company closes between Christmas and NYE)
- Spinnin’s headquarters are currently based in Hilversum and will move to Amsterdam in the second half of 2023.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.