For Spinnin’ Records, we are looking for an ambitious PR Agent to join their team in Hilversum. Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. They specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, they have their own Youtube channel with Spinnin’ tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. They are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of their journey and join their team in the Netherlands.
Are you passionate about music, dance culture, and PR? Do you understand what the fans of this world renowned record label want to hear? Continue reading!
About the role:
You’ll be working closely with several departments within the company (streaming, social media, radio, marketing, design…) to gather everything you need to not only promote their music but also identify and create newsworthy narratives for their artists. You will report directly to their Head of Promo. You are responsible for:
- Building strategic PR campaigns for music releases on Spinnin’s (sub)labels, writing press releases and contriving story ideas for various projects
- Building a relationship with Spinnin’s artists and coordinating campaigns to raise their profiles to a next level
- Generating widespread press coverage in line with the artists’ goals and wishes
- Coordinating PR campaigns with third party agencies in various regions around the world
- Working closely with various teams within the Spinnin’ brand to create new and unique campaigns to promote the label’s content: focusing on their artists, events and internal/external successes with various media, from music blogs to B2B press
- You have a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least two years’ experience in music PR, setting up print and online media campaigns. You are able to write error-free English texts for both social and other outlets
- You are up to date with current developments in (electronic) dance music, its artists, labels, and events
- You have an extensive list of contacts within (inter)national music media
- Understanding and able to incorporate the importance of social media into a PR campaign
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in both Dutch and English
- You are familiar with and interested in the concepts of Influencer Marketing
- You are a passionate music lover, team player with a hands-on mentality and bring a sparkling personality
What Spinnin’ offers:
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join their global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.