For Spinnin’ Records, we are on the lookout for a Manager Innovation. As manager innovation, you are part of the department New Business, Partnerships & Live. This is a high-impact role in which you identify new products, services, and capabilities to bring to Spinnin’s artists, music, and brand. Furthermore, you come up with strategies for possible new offerings. Once these strategies have been discussed with leadership you are able to turn these strategies into actual plans.
You work closely together with different departments to execute these plans to help artists identify and scale new opportunities to connect with their fans using gaming platforms, NFTs, Crypto, The Metaverse, and emerging technologies.
About the role:
- Keeping track of consumer trends and creating strategies to scale our business development opportunities.
- Collaboration with Partnerships and WMG on capabilities to ensure product-market fit
- Designing an NFT, gaming, and other emerging technologies business model and negotiating commercial terms with partners
- Coming with plans on how Web 3, gaming platforms, and other emerging technologies can be used to drive artists campaign and brand goals
- You are able to identify the values of the plans (such as revenue, fan engagement, earned media attention)
- Cooperating with cross-functional teams to execute the projects on a high level
- You have medior-senior experience in Business development/Partnership in Arts/Entertainment/Sports/Gaming industry
- You have proven sales experience and proven success in turnaround of extensive and multileveled projects
- You have a passion for innovation
- You have an understanding of digital art & collectible space and understanding of the NFT marketplace is a must
- You are goal-oriented, driven, and have a strategic mindset with some strong documentation and writing skills
What the company offers:
Spinnin’ offers an open culture and the chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at). The company offers a market conform salary, several training & development opportunities, a travel allowance and other good secondary benefits such as >24 vacation days and an Apple macbook. Last but not least: you will be part of a highly motivated music-loving team that operates at the center of the electronic music industry.
Please send your resume and (short) motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook en/of LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
Stuur motivatie en CV naar