For our client Spinnin’ Records, one of the world’s best-known dance music labels in the world, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more, we are looking for a Royalty Employee.
As the Royalty Employee you are the accurate and analytical employee with a high service level able to communicate to internal and external customers. Together with the rest of the Royalty Specialist team, you ensure that the records that are released are administered and archived in the Royalty department. You report directly to the Head of Royalty.
About the role:
- You will take care of the royalty administration and accurately update in the royalty system and you will be responsible for setting up license contracts
- Managing royalty administration and work closely with the legal department
- Managing the costs for our statements, you know inside out about all releases
- You will check (and double-check) the statement administration and statement run
- You work closely with internal and external customers and you will answer customer questions and solve problems whenever they arise
- You are actively seeking for opportunities for improve improvements in the preparation, templates and planning of the Royalty Administration
- Support role for the Head of Royalty and Royalty team with statement run twice a year and other tasks when necessary.
- You have a relevant degree, at least MBO (financial/administrative)
- A few years of relevant working experience with databases, preferably (but not necessarily) in a similar job within the music industry
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview
- You have a numerical insight and well-developed analytical skills
- Your extensive administrative experience ensures that complex administration run smoothly
- Works efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate
- You have great communication & interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice to our different internal and external customers/ artists
- Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently as well in a team
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language
- You are available on a full-time basis.
What Spinnin’ Records offers:
- A collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music industry – and helping the company get there. Spinnin’ is after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to their journey and grow with the company along the way.
- An open culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- A temporary contract, with the possibility of extension
- A travel allowance / Remotely working
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Interested? Please send your resume and short motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at email@example.com.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
- Vereiste ervaring
- A few years
Stuur motivatie en CV naar