For Spinnin’ Records, one of the world’s best-known dance labels, we are looking for an International Exploitation Assistant. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. Are you looking for an internationally oriented and commercial position that balances on the edge of marketing and administration? Then please read on!
About the position:
As an International Exploitation Assistant you actively present and pitch priority releases to affiliates within Warner Music Group (Spinnin’ is part of WMG). You present the partners insights on releases and artists – from hard data and figures to planned marketing – and convince them to put a focus on Spinnin’ priority releases. When an affiliate wants to upstream a record you make sure all approvals are in and assets are assembled. Once approved you make sure all administration is followed up smoothly.
- Maintaining relations with stakeholders within the Warner Music Group
- Actively approaching Spinnin’s partners for cooperations on priority releases
- Collecting all marketing info of the artists/priority releases with the goal to “sell” them to Spinnin’s partners
- Keeping an overview of the complete release schedule – including non signed priority releases – and keep track of partners per release
- Chasing for Tier 2 (that means ‘top-level’) approvals from Artists/Management
- Sending over release assets after approval by Spinnin’/Artists/Management
- Staying in close contact with the distribution team to make sure the backend is properly updated and everyone has access to all the relevant assets
- Informing all stakeholders of licensing deals on a weekly basis
- You have a relevant degree, at least hbo
- You have at least 2 to 4 years of works experience in a similar role at the edge of marketing & administration, or as an account manager. Experience within the music industry would be a plus!
- You are a good communicator and are able to present information clearly
- You have a proactive work attitude and are an energetic and likable person
- You know how to work with programs like PowerPoint/Keynote and know how to make and give a killer presentation
- You have some marketing knowledge and are able to understand which arguments give your story the right weight to sell it to stakeholders
What the company offers:
The opportunity to work at a large record label with some of the world’s biggest artists. The organization offers a competitive primary salary and good benefits, including training and development opportunities, a travel allowance and the possibility to work remotely, many team activities and events (outside Covid hours), an above-average number of vacations, and an Apple MacBook.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Please send your CV and short motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter via email@example.com.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook en/of LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
- Vereiste ervaring
- 2-4 years
Stuur motivatie en CV naar