For Spinnin’ Records, one of the world’s best-known dance labels, we are looking for a Coordinator Sample Clearances. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. Are you looking for a position within publishing/copyrights where you combine your administrative skills with contact with artists? Then please read on!
About the position:
As Coordinator Sample Clearances you are responsible for the clearance of original musical compositions that have been used in new tracks that are yet to be released by Spinnin’ Records. You are in charge of setting out the clearance request with the relevant parties and ensure follow-ups. Once negotiated and approved you ensure that the paperwork is completed and administrated. Furthermore, an important aspect of your role as Coordinator Sample Clearances is maintaining the valuable relationship with artists by providing regular updates on their clearance. Additionally, you assist the copyright manager with registering new titles and other daily duties. Note: specific affinity with dance/EDM is not necessary for this role.
- Keeping an overview of the sample status clearance per release and ensuring that this overview is up to date at all times
- Searching for relevant publishing information of a used sample and setting out the different clearance requests with the relevant parties, including regular follow-ups
- Providing managers/artists with regular updates on their clearance
- Providing the organization with information on the status of a specific clearance
- Responsible for accurate and timely end of the month file
- Assisting the copyright manager with daily operational duties if needed, such as registration of new titles
- You have a relevant degree, at least mbo (Dutch) or a hbo bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of work experience within administration/customer service. Experience within the music industry would be a plus
- You are able to work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview
- You have a proactive work attitude
- You are a good communicator and you ensure that internal and external parties are being updated on frequent basis
What the company offers:
The opportunity to work at a large record label with some of the world’s biggest artists. The organization offers a competitive primary salary and good benefits, including training and development opportunities, a travel allowance and the possibility to work remotely, many team activities and events (outside Covid hours), an above average number of vacations and an Apple MacBook.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Please send your CV and short motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook en/of LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
- Vereiste ervaring
- 2-3 years
- mbo, hbo
Stuur motivatie en CV naar