For Sizzer we are on the lookout for a Music Supervisor // Business Developer to manage client relations and further expand its client portfolio in the American market. As a Music Supervisor you’ll be the main representative of Sizzer in the territory and therefore also the first point of contact for Sizzer’s (new) clients. Backed by a strong creative team of producers and coordinators, you’ll supervise the music productions they work on and provide Sizzer’s clients with creative and musical guidance. With your great taste and eye for musical quality, you’ll help Sizzer further establish its position as one of the most creative and influential European agencies active in the territory.
So what is it really that you do? You’ll network, close deals, advise, help, plan, you troubleshoot, you talk and you think ahead. This is a super influential role within the company for a remarkable and commercial person with a huge knowledge of (the power of) music.
About the role:
- You’ll provide the clients in your portfolio with creative and musical guidance for their campaigns and make sure that everything that leaves the Sizzer building is of the highest quality
- You’ll keep an overview of all the projects in your portfolio. You’ll guide the client through the process and manage expectations along the way
- Together with the Music Producers you’ll make sure that the client briefs are understood and executed well
- You’ll pitch productions to the clients in your portfolio and make sure to spot opportunities to bend things into Sizzer’s favour
- You’ll troubleshoot, make sure deadlines are met and know how to turn the client’s ‘demo-love’ for the reference track in excitement for Sizzer’s production(s)
- You’ll pro-actively manage the accounts in your client portfolio, consisting of top creative agencies, production facilities and brands in the American East Coast
- You’ll pro-actively scout for new opportunities and pitch Sizzer’s work to top agencies, directors and brands
- You’ll travel regularly to maintain and extend Sizzer’s client network. You’ll make sure you’re always aware of the most relevant networking drinks, parties and events
Who you are:
- You have a degree on higher education level
- You have a couple of year’s experience with sales in a similar position. Preferably in the advertising industry OR you surprise us with other relevant experience and a strong commercial radar that makes you great for this position
- You’re able to level with (film)directors, agency/brand creatives, editors and other people with a creative profile. Basically, you’re an intelligent person that gets along well with people in the creative industry
- You understand how business is done in the creative industry and you know how to add value to the creative process. You identify with the approach of a ‘consultative seller’
- You’re a strong communicator and speak fluent English. Dutch is not required for this role
- You are a big team player, and are always there to help out!
- You can handle (a healthy dose of) stress and can work even better under pressure
- Finally, you’re willing to travel frequently and love being on the road
Obviously, your passion for music goes (way) beyond just listening to the radio or a random moods playlist: you either occasionally rock the stage as a DJ, need to move to a bigger house due to your vinyl collection, or maybe you know how Bowie and Iggy became friends.
What does Sizzer offer?
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning, internationally operating music agency that has a reputation for being one of the most influential and creative music productions companies in the territories we’re active in
- You’ll be offered lots of responsibility and room for personal growth and development
- Sizzer is residing in an amazing office in the centre of Amsterdam
- A family-like culture with a young, open-minded, and creative team that always goes the extra mile
- A full-time contract with a compelling, performance-based salary
Please apply via this link.