For our client Sizzer Amsterdam we’re on the lookout for a Music Supervisor // Business Developer (DE) to upkeep and further establish the Sizzer client base in Germany. As a Music Supervisor you’ll be the main representative of Sizzer in the German market and therefore also the first point of contact for our (new) clients. Backed by a strong creative team of producers and coördinators, you’ll supervise music productions and provide clients with creative and musical guidance. With your great taste and eye for musical quality, you’ll help Sizzer further establish their position as a highly creative and influential music production agency in the German territory.
So what is it really that you do? You’ll network, close deals, advise, help, plan, you troubleshoot, you talk and you think ahead. This is an influential role for a remarkable and commercial person with a huge knowledge of (the power of) music.
About the role:
- You’ll provide the clients in your portfolio with creative and musical guidance for their campaigns and make sure that everything that leaves the Sizzer building is of the highest quality
- You’ll keep an overview of all projects in your portfolio. You’ll guide the client through the process and manage expectations along the way
- Together with the Music Producers you’ll make sure that the client briefs are understood and executed well
- You’ll pitch productions to the clients in your portfolio and make sure to spot opportunities to bend things into Sizzer’s favour
- You’ll troubleshoot, make sure deadlines are met and know how to turn the client’s ‘demo-love’ for the reference track in excitement for Sizzer’s production(s)
- You’ll pro-actively manage the accounts in your client portfolio, consisting of top creative agencies, production facilities and brands in the German territory
- You’ll pro-actively scout for new opportunities and pitch Sizzer’s work to top agencies, directors and brands all over Germany
- You’ll maintain and extend our client network and make sure you’re always aware of the most relevant networking drinks, parties and events
Who you are:
- You have a degree on higher education level
- You have a couple of year’s experience with sales in a similar position. Preferably in the advertising industry OR you surprise us with other relevant experience and a strong commercial radar that makes you great for this position
- You’re able to level with (film)directors, agency/brand creatives, editors and other people with a creative profile. Basically, you’re an intelligent person that gets along well with people in the creative industry
- You know how business is done in the (German) creative industry and you know how to add value to the creative process. You identify with the approach of a ‘consultative seller’
- You’re a strong communicator and speak fluent English. German, and/or another European language (such as Italian or Spanish), would be a bonus but is not required
- You can handle (a healthy dose of) stress and can work even better under pressure
- Finally, you’re willing to travel frequently and love being on the road
Obviously, your passion for music goes (way) beyond just listening to the radio or a random moods playlist: you either occasionally rock the stage as a DJ, need to move to a bigger house due to your vinyl collection, or maybe you know how Bowie and Iggy became friends.
What does Sizzer offer?
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning, internationally operating music agency that has a great reputation for being one of the most influential and creative music productions agencies in Europe
- You’ll be offered lots of responsibility and room for personal growth and development
- An amazing office in the center of Amsterdam
- A family-like culture with a young, open-minded, and creative team that always goes the extra mile
- A full-time contract with a compelling, performance-based salary
Great! Please apply via this link and we’ll get back to you asap. An assessment and reference check might be part of the selection process.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
Stuur motivatie en CV naar