For Sizzer in Amsterdam we are searching for an Administrative Coordinator. Sizzer is one of the leading music agencies in The Netherlands, helping brands tell powerful, authentic stories with music. On a daily basis, they strategise, produce, find and license the best music – the kind that connects with audiences, moves people and contributes to culture. The Sizzer office is divided between two departments: business development & music supervision and the creative production department.
As an Administrative Coordinator your task is maintaining a coherent overview within the company and handling the entire administration. You will keep the accounting systems up to date, handle daily payments, take care of credit card administration, follow up on outstanding invoices, as well as be the point of contact for our suppliers. Besides that, you will handle music copyright related administration. Having experience with music copyright administration is a big plus, but not a must. You’ll work closely together with the operational manager.
About the job
- Setting up an overview and keeping all (financial) administrative assets of the company up to date
- Reporting weekly on the status of current tasks and overviews
- Registering relevant copyrights (Buma/Stemra, Sena, etc.)
- Acting as the main point of contact for Sizzer’s suppliers regarding operations & administration
- Organising and structuring processes that will help the operational manager and the CEO
- Being the ‘go-to’ person in the company for getting things fixed
- Handling tax-related documentation, e.g. applying for certificates of residence, double tax agreements, etc.
- Setting up an overview and keeping all administrational assets of the company up to date
- You have some (+/- 2 years) relevant previous experience in a similar role
- You are able to level with music producers, clients, and creatives. You are an intelligent person that gets along well with people in the creative industry
- You love to organize, maintain, and develop administrational tasks
- You are organized but adjusted to working in creative environments
- You love to learn and are always curious to grow and develop
- You bring a good vibe and energy to the office
- You are a strong communicator and speak fluent English
- Experience in the music or creative industry is a plus
- You are a big team player and are always there to help!
- A passion for music is what keeps Sizzer’s team together. So even though the role is on the administrative side, it’s a big plus if you either occasionally rock the stage as a DJ, need to move to a bigger house due to your vinyl collection, or maybe even know how Bowie and Iggy became friends.
What the company offers
You’ll be a part of an award-winning, internationally operating music agency that has a great reputation for being one of the most influential and creative music production companies. You will get the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally and will be offered lots of responsibility and room for development. Sizzer resides in a nice office in the center of Amsterdam and has a family-like culture with a young, open-minded, and creative team that always goes the extra mile. A full-time contract with a compelling salary is available for this role.
Please apply before the 20th of October 2022 through this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
- Dutch mbo/hbo (or int. equivalent)
Stuur motivatie en CV naarhttps://sizzer-amsterdam.homerun.co/administrative-coordinator/en/apply?&step=1