For our client Global Records we are looking for an experienced Label Manager for their newly established office in Berlin, Germany.
With over 15 billion streams to date, numerous no. 1 hits and multiple platinum certifications all over the world, Global Records is the most prominent independent label in Central & Eastern Europe. Its music is being enjoyed by hundreds of millions of people all over the world, live, on digital and on radios and TV stations. It produces, distributes, and promotes over 400 annual releases for over 40 artists such as INNA, Minelli, Olivia Addams, Holy Molly, Roxen and many more. Next to Global Records, the Global Group also operates Global Publishing, Global Booking, Global Talent United, Global Events, a marketing company a film division. The company operates offices in Poland, Turkey and Romania and has over 100 employees.
Global Records is growing rapidly and is currently expanding its territorial outreach by opening the first office in Western Europe, in collaboration with two of the world’s leading publishing companies. The Label Manager, together with the A&R and label services teams, will create and oversee all budgeting, business development and marketing activities.
Are you an experienced music industry professional with a strong background in marketing and a strong network in the German music industry? Then keep on reading!
About the role:
- Create and maintain strong relationships with artists, digital services providers, key media outlets, marketing partners and liaise between all main points of contact
- Regularly interface with artists and management on all aspects of commercial releases (from planning to marketing strategy) to insure the success of the project
- Understand and analyse the constant flow of streaming, consumption, radio and social data and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
- Manage the label’s localised release schedule, ensuring digital and physical products are delivered to deadline
- Develop and oversee marketing strategies for Global Records localised releases and artists in collaboration with the marketing support team. Marketing includes creating branding, strategy, timelines and overseeing execution of radio, digital, social media, publicity, licensing and strategic marketing
- Help guide and execute artist branding, creative materials and original content specific to each campaign
- Budget responsible for the creation and implementation of content and marketing for each release
- Medium/senior-level experience in a similar role in a record label, distributor or label services company in the GSA area, or a 2-3 hit record history
- A strong track-record in marketing and being able to consult internally and externally with in-depth advice regarding releases and strategies
- Experience with market leading digital music services, social media platforms and best practices in digital music distribution
- You’re an analytical professional, confident in reviewing statistics in order to monitor the success of campaigns
- Highly organised with an ability to manage diverse projects and their delivery and success to the highest standard
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to keep team members motivated and driven. We’re open to speaking with people that will manage their first team
- Able to use excellent communication skills to strengthen key relationships
- You’re dynamic, optimistic and outgoing
- You speak and write fluent German and English
This is a dynamic and influential role at one of the fastest growing independent music groups in Europe.
What the company offers:
Global Records offers a compelling remuneration package is offered, with a primary salary ranging from € 75.000 – €90.000 gross annually (depending on experience), an attractive bonus scheme, 27 holidays + 2 wellness days per year (based on 1FTE), and other benefits (such as full travel reimbursement, laptop & telephone). The office is based in Kreuzberg, Berlin. The role will be mostly on-site, remote working can be discussed.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
The Music Recruiters exclusively assists Global Records with the recruitment for this position.