For Gibson, one of the world’s most iconic guitar brands, we’re looking for a Finance Manager. As a Finance Manager you will become responsible for the overall accounting and financial compliance of the principal Gibson Europe operation, based in the Netherlands, as well as several European subsidiaries.
About the role:
- You will proactively manage the performance of junior staff members and oversee the daily processing activities of direct reports (3 FTE) within the finance department
- You will manage the audit process from A to Z incl. drafting financial statements, gathering required information and liaising with auditors.
- You’ll drive the month-end closing process of the various EMEA entities, including posting all entries that are necessary to conclude an accurate month-end close
- Along with the Senior Financial Controller, the Finance Manager you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and monitoring a robust internal control framework.
- Other responsibilities:
- VAT Compliance including ICP and CBS Reporting
- Preparation of monthly Intercompany Reconciliations
- Payroll Oversight, Payroll Ledger Postings and Remittances in various EMEA territories
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Review and Approval of Bank Reconciliations
- Review and Approval of Employee Expense Claims
- Review and Reconciliation of Online Sale Collections
- Review and Approval of Vendor Payments
- Driving maximum and efficient utilization of ERP and other automated system solutions
- Analysis of financial data incl. trends and variances to support reporting to management and provide financial insight into the European business
- Contract management with respect to long-term supplier contracts
- You have a HBO accountancy qualification, but ideally a WO Bachelor’s in Accounting / Business Administration
- You have medior/senior-level post-qualification experience
- You have experience in managing monthly and annual year-end close processes across multiple entities and locations
- Ideally, you’re experienced with working in retail, wholesale, and distribution business
- You have experience with integrated ERP (working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 a considered a plus)
What Gibson offers:
An influential finance position within the European headquarters of one of the best known music manufacturing companies in the world. If you like working on the sweetspot between finance, music & retail/manufacturing, then this is the role for you. Gibson is based in a charming old train station in Amersfoort, easily accessed by public transportation or car. The salary and benefits are competitive. Hybrid working policy (3 days at the office).
Please send your resume and (short) motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
Stuur motivatie en CV naar