For Gibson, one of the world’s most iconic guitar brands, we’re looking for a Facility Coordinator (20-28 hours per week). The Facility Coordinator will oversee all activities inside the Gibson HQ in The Netherlands, making sure that health and safety standards are met, arranging for repairs when needed and make sure supplies are available and ordered when needed. The Facility Coordinator will track expenses in a clear overview and will coordinate with external vendors.
Are you looking for a part-time role at renowned rand where you can combine your IT, practical and negotiation skills? Then please read on!
About the role:
- Create and maintain Risk Inventarisation & Evaluation (RI&E)
- Make sure health and safety standards are met (including BHV)
- Negotiate best prices and select preferred suppliers (such as coffee, tea, stationary)
- Small maintenance in the building
- Support with Facility Management in other countries by advising the local teams
- Oversee building and equipment maintenance
- Scheduling preventative maintenance tasks
- Managing building and equipment maintenance schedules
- Responding to urgent maintenance calls
- Preparing for emergencies by creating building evacuation and other action plans
- Testing building security systems and promoting safety within the building
- Managing equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers
- Reporting to the HR Director on a regular basis
- Supervising cleaning crews and maintenance workers
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records
- Monitoring maintenance budget spending
- Develop, implement and maintain Contract Management System
- You have extensive experience in building and equipment maintenance (a background as a stage technician or something similar also qualifies)
- You have advanced knowledge of maintenance planning and schedules
- You have the ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies
- You possess in-depth knowledge of building safety regulations and security protocols
- You’re proficient in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have a couple of years experience in facility coordination, project management, or real estate
- You’re assertive and have an action-oriented attitude with the ability to work both independently in a self-disciplined manner and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- You have the ability to navigate ambiguity, solve problems, and implement processes to support an environment of continuous improvement
What Gibson offers:
A dynamic part-time position within the European headquarters of one of the best known music manufacturing companies in the world. If you like working on the sweetspot between IT, procurement & maintenance, then this is the role for you. Gibson is based in a charming old train station in Amersfoort, easily accessed by public transportation or car. The salary and benefits are competitive. This role is office based.
Please send your resume and (short) motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.