For our client, Frills, an artist agency for electronic music DJs and live acts, we are looking for a Booking Management Assistant/Logistics Manager to join their team in Berlin. They help to shape artist profiles, aim to inspire artists with their creativity, network, and expertise. The people at Frills combine a high level of knowledge and experience in all fields of the music business but with a strong understanding of the needs of the underground scene. Their artist roster includes artists such as Kollektiv Turmstrasse, Somewhen, Butch, Parallx, Rikhter and more.
This position offers many career opportunities in booking, event, and artist management. Frills is a young company with the intention to grow over the next few years. They are building a growing roster of artists across the spectrum of electronic music and are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual who will become an essential part of the company and share their desire to shape the future of electronic music and culture.
About the role:
- Responsibility for the entire advancing and logistics process of their artists’ shows
- Create itineraries and touring schedules
- Travel management
- Daily communication with artists and promoters
- Procure artist visas
- Support their booking manager in all day-to-day business
- Database maintenance
- Mandatory: 2+ years of work experience in a full-time role as a Logistics Manager or a similar position at a booking agency, event company, artist agency, club etc., including a proven track record of successful work results (please send them with your application). They expect demonstrable knowledge in managing logistics and advancing processes for touring artists
- A deep-rooted passion for House and Techno, a love for the music and culture, strong understanding of the international artist, club and festival landscape
- Flawlessly structured and strong organizational skills, a hands-on mentality, and multi-tasking capability to plan and manage multiple shows simultaneously and autonomously under stress and pressure with strong attention to detail
- Powerful problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A global network of contacts in the electronic music scene (industry, artists, labels, promoters, media, etc.) is helpful
- Experience with booking management software, office software (Microsoft/Google) and project management software (eg, Asana)
- Excellent communication in English is a must, and fluency in German is a plus
- You love to work; you know how to party
What Frills offers:
They offer you a desk in their beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, well equipped with free fruits, sweets, snacks, coffee and beer, and the chance to make a significant contribution as part of a dedicated and growing team. Other subsidized employee benefits include gym/sports club memberships, fully paid ticket for public transport, an office lunch service, bicycle and motor scooter leasing programs, development of the skills of their crew members through professional training programs, a company mobile phone and a notebook that you can use for private purposes, and more.
Not to forget: They live by the ethos of electronic music culture. A diverse team with a variety of backgrounds is a matter of course for them.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn .