For Believe we’re looking for a Label Manager/Label Solutions Manager to join their office in Hamburg or Berlin. Believe stands for passion – passion for music, passion for technology and for digital marketing. This passion connects over 1,200 talents in more than 45 countries around the world. Their vision and their will to develop, change and improve drive them and make them the world’s leading company in digital music distribution.
Believe is a team of experts who see the music industry’s transformation as an adventure; an exciting and promising adventure for each and every individual to help shape this change.
About the job:
You will act as the first point of contact for the assigned client base and will be responsible for managing the entire artist/label life-cycle, starting from the moment the contract is signed.
- On-boarding: Together with the New Business team, you will ensure comprehensive and service-oriented onboarding in our internal systems/tools as well as oversee the administrative management of the contractual agreement
- Strategy implementation: You will look after and support your customers in the implementation, and exploit the full potential of each release and in accordance with the label-specific growth and marketing strategy
- Sales: You will control the product/release development according to the target groups, sales channel, product design, management/label specifications vs. costs/efficiency and chances of success
- Operations/Tools/Services: You will approach the existing customer base proactively, presenting them with relevant services and innovations
- Business review: You will regularly look at the cooperation as a whole; together with the customer and based on KPI you identify strategy changes
- Re-Signing: Together with the New Business team, you will go into renegotiation with your customer; you will always be transparent and fair, with respect for the music creator and with a high level of expertise for the market conditions
- You already have several years of experience in the music industry as a product manager, label manager, artist relations manager (m/f/d) in a digitally oriented organization
- You are able to work independently and solve problems creatively and quickly
- You communicate playfully on all levels and always demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence; also in digital communication
- The success of your customers/releases motivates you, you actively look for ways to improve service and offers
- You have a proactive, energetic attitude and a desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- You have excellent time management and the ability to prioritize
- You are also a very good team player and enjoy cross-functional work at different levels
What does Believe offer?
- Work-life balance: Arrange your working hours flexibly and benefit from an adaptable working model, combining office and remote work. In addition, you get 30 vacation days with us and can apply for additional 4 weeks of workation per year
- Social commitment: we accept you as you are: work within the company for fair and tolerant cooperation as well as for an ecologically and socially sustainable society
- Our cooperation: We attach great importance to open cooperation and combine good work with fun. Our daily interaction is based on our values: respect, fairness and transparency.
- Development opportunities: Exciting tasks and a lot of creative freedom offer you diverse and long-term development and career prospects in a growing and international company. We support development through annual development meetings, free e-learning solutions and individual training opportunities
- Health at work: Both your physical and mental health is important to us. In addition to the opportunity to work out in a wide variety of sports with the discounted Urban Sports membership, we offer private online and on-site sessions with professional psychologists in cooperation with Eutelmed and Fürstenberg
- Team spirit: We work closely and are motivated by common goals, and grow beyond ourselves every day. Become part of a dynamic company that still wants to make a difference in the music industry!
- Equal Opportunities for All: At Believe, diversity and inclusion is a priority, because we believe these are the prerequisites for a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to the realization of our vision.
Promoting diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore they do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or any other aspect. They embrace diversity in all its forms as one of their core values for teamwork. They specifically do not hire anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
PS: If that sounds interesting, just apply! Various studies have shown that, on average, more men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of expectations, whereas women / non-binary individuals, apply for a job only if they meet a higher percentage of expectations. So if you’re not sure if you’re the right person for the job, just apply, get to know them, and show what you bring to the table. They’d love to meet you!
They look forward to receiving your comprehensive application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date! Please apply through this link.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook en/of LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot: