Spinnin’ Records is one of the world’s leading dance music labels, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. They specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, they have their own Youtube channel with Spinnin’ tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. They are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of their journey and join the team in the Netherlands.
About the role:
As the Contract employee – Royalty, you are the accurate and analytical employee with a high service level able to communicate to internal and external customers. Together with the rest of the Royalty Specialist team, you ensure that the records we release are administered and archived in our Royalty department. You report directly to the Head of Royalty.
They are a collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music industry – and helping our company get there.
- You will take care of the Royalty administration and accurately update in the royalty system and you will be responsible for setting up license contracts
- Managing and checking royalty administration and working closely with the legal department
- Managing the costs for our statements, you know inside out about all releases
- You will check (and double-check)the statement administration and statement run
- You work closely with internal and external customers and you will answer customer questions and solve problems whenever they arise
- You are actively seeking opportunities for making improvements in the preparation, templates, and planning of the Royalty Administration
- Support role for the Head of Royalty and Royalty team with statement run twice a year and other tasks when necessary
- You have a relevant degree, at least MBO/Bachelor level (legal/administrative/financial)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience with databases in Excel, in a similar job within the music industry, would be a plus
- Works efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate
- You have great communication & interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice to our different internal and external customers/artists
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently as well in a team
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language
- You are available on a full-time basis
- We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way
What Spinnin’ Records offers:
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook en/of LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot: