MassiveMusic is a music & sonic branding agency working for some of the most famous brands in the world. As a trusted partner, MassiveMusic delivers everything a brand needs in the field of music, voice and sound.
The Amsterdam office is on the lookout for a Finance Manager to guide, manage and support the
performance and maintenance of the financial activities for all MassiveMusic offices around the world.
As a Finance Manager, you are responsible for the accurate, complete and prompt processing of all finances
so that up-to-date reporting can be delivered. Your reporting lays the foundation for senior management in
making sound long-term and short-term business decisions.
You consult with and report to the Global Finance Director while working with senior stakeholders and
individual contributors on international expansion. From financial and accounting compliance to streamlining
all teams and financial processes worldwide, you ensure MassiveMusic grows efficiently and continues to
make an impact on the world of music and brands.
About the role
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Be the go-to person for the international finance team regarding all financial questions
- Analyse and develop the international financial processes
- Support the Global Finance Director in reporting and presenting to top management
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Guide and support our financial administrators in their professional development
- You have an advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or related field
- You have proven experience in a fast-paced environment + a thorough understanding of financial
- Do you have in-depth knowledge of and experience with accounting software, preferably Exact
- ‘Analytical mind’ is your middle name: you’re data-driven and finance-focused
- You bring innovative thinking and strong problem-solving skills to drive proactive and positive
- You have great ability to work with Google Sheets and Excel
- You’re great at working independently but you’re also an all-star motivator
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language and have solid communication skills
- You have great time-management skills
- You have a great affinity with music – you know the difference between Eno and Emo
- It’s a plus if you’ve already worked in the advertising, branding or music scene
What MassiveMusic offers
- An A+ location in Amsterdam with a unique, family-oriented, work culture where music is always at the center of attention
- A competitive primary salary depending on age, experience and education and good secondary benefits (including a bonus scheme, phone, laptop etc.)
- The opportunity to work in a financial function at one of the leading music companies in the world
Please send your resume and (short) motivatio to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook en/of LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
Stuur motivatie en CV naar