For Gibson, one of the world’s most iconic guitar brands, we’re looking for a Finance Administrator Retail. As a Financial Administrator at Gibson you will support the daily and monthly financial processes within the European organization. You will be responsible for all accounts payable processing, support of various account receivable tasks and monthly close activities. We are looking for someone who is a financial allrounder who can handle the demands of the procure to pay function of a dynamic and sales focused organization.
About the role:
- Processing of secure weekly bank payment runs including motivations for payment
- Adequate filing of payment records / records of approval for all transactions
- Key support for auditors providing answers and documentation to detailed queries
- Maintain fixed asset ledger under supervision of Senior Financial Administrator
- Accurate processing of AP entries from source document to payment including liaising with relevant internal departments to obtain necessary approvals
- Provide a solid and reliable contact for Gibson’s suppliers within Europe to obtain payment and processing information, including detailed support on reconciliation and matching of intercompany purchase
- Ensure accurate ledger distribution of freight and marketing expenses within the organization
- Ensure that supplier statements are reconciled each month back to the ERP system
- Provide stand in support for the finance department for customer queries / customer payment allocations
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Senior Financial Administrator as and when required and certainly over month-end
- Support for balancing prepayments / fixed assets / selected payroll entries
- Preparation of Month-end Recons for selected areas of responsibility including
- Accounts Payable / Bank.
You can also be asked to perform other duties that are reasonable with the area of expertise.
- 2 Years’ Experience within Commerce / Finance, preferably in the retail sector
- Diploma in Financial Accounting / MBO-4 level
- Experience on an ERP package with preference for Dynamics 365
- Flexible work approach – “can do” mentality / proactive / solution oriented
- Attention to Detail / Strong Numeracy Skills
- Analytical / Broad Commercial knowledge
- Good English and Dutch language skills – spoken and written
- Strong communication skills – spoken and written
What Gibson offers:
- Awesome HQ which is a former train station with a Rocking showroom and studio
- Flexible working hours
- Informal office environment
- Market conform salary, excl. 8% holiday allowance
- 25 paid holidays per year based on a full-time contract
- Home-work-travel reimbursement
- A hybrid working policy (3 days at the office at 1 FTE)
Please send your resume and (short) motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at email@example.com.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.
- Solliciteren kan tot:
Stuur motivatie en CV naar