For GEALive we are on the lookout for an experienced Marketing & PR Manager to join their team in Amsterdam. GEALive is a boutique company in Amsterdam that specializes in developing and producing large-scale live entertainment concepts. Their tours take place in concert halls, theaters and large arenas around the world with a focus on Europe, United Kingdom, North-America and Australia. In this role you will be responsible for all Marketing & PR initiatives related to the live entertainment concepts produced by GEALive.
GEALive has collaborated with some of the largest names on the planet. Collaborations included the tours of legendary film composer Ennio Morricone, Giorgio Moroder, James Newton Howard and an orchestra tour of Elvis in Concert hosted by Priscilla Presley. Current and upcoming tours include a worldwide tour of Dirty Dancing in Concert, an in-concert version of the Netflix natural history documentary series Our Planet, Spiderman in Concert, Jonny Cash official concert and several immersive exhibitions titles (Imagine Van Gogh, Imagine Monet and some others).
Are you an experienced entertainment marketing manager? Are you highly self-sufficient and confident, and do you have exceptional communication skills? Continue reading!
About the job:
This is an influential role for a mid/senior level candidate which has hands-on experience in marketing, and is also able to define and monitor the bigger picture of larger campaigns. As the Marketing & PR Manager:
- You will be closely involved in several stages of the production process. From conceptual stage to the sales process and everything in between
- You will create and coordinate all marketing strategies and assets together with freelance creatives (designers, videomakers, etc.)
- You will align legacy holders and other stakeholders for approval of marketing assets; this requires highly developed communication skills and the ability to deal with complex stakeholders
- You will coordinate local adaptations of marketing materials and coordinate the approval process
- You will organise PR initiatives in collaboration with legacy holders or local promoters to generate maximum impact and awareness
- You will set up and monitor social media campaigns in collaboration with local specialists
- You keep all production websites up to date and supervise (video & graphic) designers on asset creation
- You analyse the sales across the projects and countries; you keep an eye on performance of sales performance in local markets and recommend strategy changes top optimise results
- You will be in constant contact with the presenting partners all over the world; leading communication about sales launches, marketing campaign strategy, progressing sales and interventions leading up to show dates of their many tours
- You have +/- 8 years of working experience in marketing, of which at least some years of work experience in music, media or entertainment marketing
- You have outstanding communicative, creative and analytical skills
- You’re pro-active, decisive and someone with a ‘can do’ mentality
- You don’t shy away from potential conflicts with third parties and know how to solve potential issues in an appropriate manner
- You possess a high level of ownership, confidence and self-sufficiency
- You’re fluent in English (Dutch is not mandatory)
- You’re used to working with deadline and are resilient to a high level of pressure
- You’re available full-time and available on-site in the Amsterdam office for at least 4 days per week (1 day home office)
- You’re willing to travel internationally several times a year (usually short trips to see the live production, or to attend PR events)
- Some level of proficiency in graphic and video-editing software are considered a big plus
This is a highly influential role at a boutique company that generates maximum impact and delivers unforgettable live-entertainment experiences to hundreds of thousands of people a year. This is an opportunity to work with the World’s largest music companies and film studios and their most prestigious IP’s and franchises.
What GEALive offers:
Besides competitive primary conditions, consisting of a good primary salary, the company offers a dynamic working environment in a small international team of experienced professionals. You will perform a supervising position and get the chance to be involved with a company that stimulates ownership of the job and independent decision taking. The work space allows you to express and to develop yourself and take credit for your talents and achievements.
Nice perks are that you will get access to all events organised by GEALive and many third party live events.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn .