For our client, Ace Agency, we are looking for a Assistant Agent to join their team in Amsterdam. Ace Agency has positioned itself amongst the high rollers of the international dance music industry and is offering the opportunity to an enthusiastic new member to be part of this. As a Assistant Agent, you’ll assist the Agents with their daily tasks and make sure they can focus on their core activities. With your help, the booking process runs smoothly, and everyone involved performs at their best.
Do you already have some relevant working experience and want to take the next step in your international career? Continue reading!
About the job:
- You will assist the agent with their daily tasks, such as:
- Scheduling meetings and phone calls
- Performing administrative tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Preparing the shows of the artists with the international clients
- Handling contract & rider negotiations in detail with promoters / clubs
- Coordinating all PR and marketing related requests for artists
- Coordinating all on and offline media, interview requests, barter deals, sponsorship deals etc.
- You will be responsible for preparing and updating financial and administrative overviews
- You will be responsible for keeping a full overview of the Artist’s agenda and pending options and ensure that all is fully up to date in the booking system with all relevant information
- You will assist in organizing merchandise planning and execution
- You will assist in logistics for all shows and tours when needed
- You will assist in bringing in new business for artists by pitching to potential new clients and clubs on an international level (sales)
- You will coordinate production advances together with the Artist’s production team
- You will work across multiple time zones to accommodate your global clients
- You will always be available in case of emergency
- You will represent your artists and the agency in the field
- You have relevant professional working experience for this position
- You have Dutch hbo – or international equivalent – working and thinking level
- You are good at multi-tasking and can handle multiple projects at the same time
- You are a logical thinker, can prioritize and have strong communication skills
- You have a keen eye for detail, and are dedicated and hard-working
- You have extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- You have a flexible work ethic and not a 9-to-5 mentality
- You are organized, punctual and precise
- Your English is fluent in both verbal and written communication
- You can work under pressure and handle stressful situations well
- You are eager to learn new things
- Some familiarity with negotiating legal terms of contracts is considered a plus
What Ace Agency Offers
At Ace Agency, you get the chance to play a key role within a well-known international agency in the dance industry. Your influence allows the team to get the best out of themselves. You will be part of a close team, in a cozy and easily accessible office in a historic building in the Amsterdam Jordaan. The working atmosphere is informal, open and ambitious. Depending on your education and work experience, a competitive remuneration package is offered.
Please apply via this link.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters) and/or LinkedIn.