For our client Tracks & Fields, a leading music supervision company with offices in Europe and Asia, we’re looking for a Sync / Music Licensing Coordinator.
”At Tracks & Fields, we believe in the power of a song. A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for amazing music from emerging artists, the hottest indie signings and established stars, matching songs with the world’s leading advertising agencies, brands and film productions. We understand how a song can propel a film, just as a synch deal can fuel an artist’s career.”
As a Music Licensing Coordinator you’re active at the heart of the business. T&F deals with numerous clients, artists and projects every day. As a Music Licensing Coordinator you keep the machine running: you are responsible for the smooth running of contract processing; the basis to provide a great service to clients and artists.
About the role:
- Drafting & creating contracts
- Contract review, negation and deal management
- Correspondence with contracting parties
- Management of the document workflow
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English (most documents as well as contracts and correspondence are in English)
- You have experience in drafting, reviewing and reconciling standardised license agreements is an advantage
- You’re technically proficient in the use of software and web services (MS Office, Slack, cloud storage, etc.)
- You’re detail-oriented and have a meticulous way of working
- You have good time management skills
- You’re a good communicator
What does Tracks & Fields offer?
- An international working environment and a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies
- Work in a creative hotspot between advertising, film and music
- A spacious office with plenty of room and its own garden
- Part-time or full-time position between 15h and 40h per week
Please send your resume and (short) motivation to our recruiter Pieter Wolter at email@example.com.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you feel like any specific adjustments need to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
Also take a look at the other vacancies at The Music Recruiters. Would you like to see the latest vacancies pass by in your timeline every day? Follow us on Instagram (@themusicrecruiters), Facebook and/or LinkedIn. Subscribe for our newsletter here.